Basics Group is a privately held corporation founded in 2003 and based in Providence, Rhode Island. For the first 12 years we took on a wide variety of projects. We worked with clients of all shapes and sizes, from startup and small business to huge corporations, and from non-profits to government agencies. Over the past few years we’ve narrowed our expertise to focus on creating web applications and providing the related consulting and support services to help our clients work smarter.
What are the Basics?
1. Keep it SIMPLE – The most complex problems can be solved by taking small methodical steps. Usually the answer is already right in front of you.
2. Make things BETTER – Don’t make things harder for anybody or take a step forward with a client just to make them take 2 steps back later.
3. Be HELPFUL – We get personally invested in our work and we surprise clients when we go the extra mile or just treat them how we would want to be treated. That’s what being a good partner means to us.
Who are our Clients?
- Citizens Bank
- CVS Health
- HealthSource RI
- IBOX Global
- Miller Zell
- Procter & Gamble
- Rhode Island Builders Association
- Rhode Island Foundation
- RI Adult Education PDC
- RI Broadband (BBRI)
- RI Commerce Corporation (RIEDC)
- RI Department of Corrections (DOC)
- RI Department of Education (RIDE)
- RI Department of Environmental Management (DEM)
- RI Office of Energy Resources (EERMC)
- RI Science & Technology Advisory Council (STAC)
- University of Rhode Island